Monday, January 23, 2012

Starting up

As I have written in my profile already .... I have been building for many years in Second Life. I'm mostly self taught. I am very curious by nature (I know, what woman isn't :p) and love finding out how things work.

So over the years I learned to build and line up prims but using textures made by others. The next logical step was to start making textures as I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Building in Second Life means you will need to script a little as well, I am good at editing open source scripts or scripts I have bought. You wouldn't believe I was trained to be a programmer at times, but in my defense .... that was many, many years ago.

I have my own style, but my style doesn't stop me from building different types of houses. So far my collection has some Japanese themed houses, a tiki house, a Dutch mansion house and now also a Morrocan themed house. I like broadening my horizon.

Anyways, I have thought about opening up a shop for my builds for a long time and now I finally did it!

So here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment